Call us on +27 (0) 82 716 1659
9 Kloof Street, Riebeeck Kasteel, Western Cape
- Get on the N7 to Malmesbury, drive for about 60km until the road becomes a duel carriageway again, about 1km after it becomes duel you will see an off ramp to the left that says Malmesbury, take it and keep left.
- You will go under the duel carriageway you’ve just come off.
- Drive for about 2km through 2 traffic lights. At the 3rd traffic light turn left, watch for the signs to Paarl to the right (within 100m!), follow signs to Paarl.
- After about 3km you will see Swartland Winery on your right through the trees.
- About 2km after you pass the turnoff into Swartland there is a tar road with a sign to Riebeek Kasteel / Ceres to the left, take it!
- You will drive along a road through wheat fields and a dairy farm for about 12 km then you go over a small pass – Bothma’s Pass.
- As you go over the crest the landscape to your left will change dramatically, that’s the Riebeek Valley you looking at!
- You will pass Kloofenburg Wine and Olive Estate on your left at the bottom of the pass. Ignore the 1st turn into Riebeek Kasteel and take the 2nd turn left into Riebeek Kasteel.
- About a km further take the 1st turn left into Kloof Street. As you go over the top of the small hill you will see a white wall on your right, which is No. 9, Villa Augusta.
- Please ring Moira on +27 (0) 82 716 1659 and she’ll meet you there, show you around and give you the keys.
Check-in is from 14h00, unless you have made
a specific arrangement with Moira.